Story of a Girl

Randomly random musings from a 20-something Midwestern girl who hasn't accomplished much of anything... yet.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Toni and the Cubs... a soap opera

So, I dumped Dempster today. After his performance Tuesday, it was inevitable. We had one last rendezvous on the pitcher's mound, and then I told him it was over. I told him that I know he can do better, and until he does, I don't want anything to do with him.

He got pretty belligerent. I mean, as belligerent as you would expect any redheaded Canadian to get... So to piss him off a little more, I made out with Randy Wells right in front of him. Looks like I've got me a new pitcher to love... even though he wasn't pitching today.

I was on the phone with Theriot for a few hours last night, talking to him about my dilemma with Dempster. Theriot is a great guy, and he's one of my closest friends. The person I can go to for anything. He'll even hold my purse for me at the mall. I thought I heard him say the l-word right before I hung up... but can I really give him up as a friend? And Randy Wells is such a good kisser, I really wanna see what he can do when no one is watching...

Then there's Jake Fox. We caught each other's eye a few times today, and exchanged a few knowing glances. That boy makes my clothes fall off...

Like sands in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I гeаlly liκe yоuг blog.
. ѵerу niсе cοlors & themе.
Diԁ you cгeаte this webѕite yοurѕelf or ԁid уou hirе someonе to do it for you?
Plz rеѕpond аs I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

Also visit my site ... coppell taxi

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0