Story of a Girl

Randomly random musings from a 20-something Midwestern girl who hasn't accomplished much of anything... yet.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another installment of Toni and the Cubs

First and foremost: I forgave Dempster today. There won't be a reconciliation between us, but at least we can be friends. He had an amazing outing today, and I'm soooo pissed off at Gregg for fucking it up. Again.

I mean, seriously. Why take Heilman out? Hmmm? Oh well, a new series starts tomorrow.

Anyway. Talked to Theriot again last night. Have I mentioned that he's the greatest listener EVER? After everything that went down yesterday, I just needed someone to tell me that everything is going to be okay and that it's understandable for me to be pissed off. And to just sit there and listen to me cry over the phone for 10 minutes.

Once I calmed down, though, he tried to talk to me about what's going on with Wells. He said that I was just using him to make Dempster jealous, and I didn't exactly deny it. I like Wells, though. He's good people, and he's as great behind closed doors as he is on the pitcher's mound. I told Theriot that I don't know if it will last, but I'm going to see what happens.

I haven't told him about Fox yet. I know he'll be mad at me. Not just that I'm having a fling with Fox, but that I'm seeing Wells at the same time. I know I need to make a choice soon...

I was still crying when I got off the phone. I could have talked to him all night. But he was exhausted after the long game last night, and I couldn't keep him up and hinder his game today. Not that it mattered with Gregg on the mound... Yeah, I'm still mad. I haven't decided yet if I was crying because of everything that happened or because I couldn't talk to Theriot anymore. Hell, I just don't know. I think I'm just distracting myself with Fox and Wells... I know which Cub my heart really belongs to...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0